LGV Class 2 ADR Driver
- Location: Oxford
- Salary: £14.22 - £28.44 per hour
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 09/09/2021
Pertemps Didcot have an exciting opportunity for a LGV Class 2 ADR Driver to work for one of the most prestigious Gas companies in the UK. The role will be based in Oxford.
You will be issued with complete PPE including uniform. The company offer continuous work related training programmes which in some cases count towards driver CPC modules.
As the LGV Class 2 ADR Driver your duties will include:
- Multi dropping approximately 10-15 drops per day delivering to customers in around the area
- Adhering to strict Health & Safety operations as directed by the client
- Full training will be given on-site prior to start
To be successful as a LGV Class 2 ADR Driver you will have the following skills and experience:
- A valid ADR licence with classification 2 (in packages) is essential
- Have held the LGV entitlement for a minimum of 3 years, for insurance purposes
- Driving licence must not exceed 6 points (3 point max preferable) or include CU80, DD, IN10 or DR10 endorsements, for insurance purposes
More about the role:
- Immediate starts available
- Typically Monday - Friday
- Occasional weekend work by agreement/rota
If you are interested in applying for this LGV Class 2 ADR Driver role then please click apply or contact James O'Brien in our Didcot branch.