Please use the search to find another job.
HGV1 PM Drivers Required
- Location: Stoke-on-Trent
- Salary: Plus holiday pay for all PAYE Drivers
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 13/09/2018
Our client is looking for HGV1 Drivers to work in Tunstall, you will be responsible for:
- Driving a curtain sided heavy goods vehicle trunking to Gloucester
- Immediately report any problems regarding delivery - Arrival times, delays or discrepancies with loads.
- As a HGV1 Driver you will be responsible to deliver to the clients locations giving them a professional and courteous delivery at all times
To be considered for this HGV1 Role you will need:
- CE Entitlement
- Digi Card & CPC
- No more than 6 points with no DD or DR's
Start times vary between 2000 - 2200, Monday to Friday. No handball involved - Paying up to £13.50PH - Immediate local induction and buddy up days available with view to ongoing work throughout 2018. The advertised rate is SE, PAYE rates will start from £11PH.
If you are interested in this HGV1 Role please apply within.