- Location: Stoke-on-Trent
- Salary: £14 - £18 per hour
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 20/09/2018
Our prestigious international client is looking for a HGV1 Driver to work at their new multi million pound site in Stoke on Trent, you will be responsible for:
- Driving a curtain sided HGV1 carrying out a PM Shunting/Shuttling role
- You will be expected to work Monday to Thursday (maybe occasional Friday)
- No hanball is involved in this role
To be considered for this HGV1 role you will need:
- CE Entitlement
- Digi Card & CPC
- No more than 6 points
- Duties include shunting/shuttling trailers both on site and also to my clients other site less than 1 mile down the road - There will be a large element of getting in/out of the vehicle - Double decker and single decker trailers - Working Monday to Thursday 1600 to 0400 however my client is prepared to pay 15 hours per shift - Immediate induction available with view to ongoing work - The advertised rate is a self employed rate, PAYE rates start from £12 per hour.
If you are interested in this HGV1 role please apply within.