Please use the search to find another job.
- Location: Stoke-on-Trent
- Salary: Plus holiday pay for all PAYE Drivers
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 21/09/2020
Our client in Longton is currently looking for a Van Driver, you will be responsible for;
- Safely driving and the daily maintenance (checking oil levels, coolant, diesel etc) of a 3.5 tonne van
- Delivering beer in cases and kegs to pubs, city centre style bars, restaurants, cafes, wholesalers, shops - Maximum of 10 drops nationwide
- Delivery days vary depending on the volume of work, and can involve the van taking more than one run out
- To help load the vans correctly in a safe manner, against the delivery paperwork, with a colleague, and ensuring the goods are safely loaded
- The role will involve a small amount of warehouse work, and the preferred candidate should hold a valid FLT counterbalance licence.
For this Van Driving Role you will need;
- Full UK Driving Licence
- No more than 6 Points
- FLT Counterbalance Licence
- Previous Van Driving Experience
This role wil be permanent after a 12 week qualifying period for the right candidate
Your normal working days are Tuesday to Friday.
Usual start time is around 08.00, but may be flexible
If you are interested in this Van Driving Role please apply within