Parcel Delivery Driver
- Location: Stoke-on-Trent
- Salary: £11.50 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 02/08/2022
About the Delivery Driver / Postman / Post Woman role
- You'll start your day for an hour or so in the local delivery office, sorting the mail for your route, before taking out your van to complete your round.
- You'll each be given a hand-held computer device to capture customer signatures for deliveries and the round will take around four hours to complete.
- The hand-held computer will also act as your routing system putting your round in the most economical route, telling you which house to go to next.
- There will also be post deliveries so you will need to walk on foot also
- Upbeat and self-motivated, you'll be as happy working alone as you will be working as part of a team and getting to know the different people on your round.
- You'll have a strong sense of community and the idea of doing a job that involves flexible working patterns will appeal to you.
- We deliver parcels come rain or shine, so we're looking for people who like being outdoors whatever the weather, you'll also be someone who likes the idea of doing a job that will help you keep fit.
Driving licence requirements for this Delivery Driver / Postman / Post Woman
- A full UK manual driving licence (in your current UK address)
- No more than six penalty points is essential, but a clean licence is preferred.
Details of this Delivery Driver/ Postman / Post Woman
Location: Stoke on Trent
Hours: 30 Hours a week
Shift: Either 08:00 - 14:00 or 13:00 - 19:00. Working days Monday to Sunday (5 days out of 7)
Hourly Rate: £11.50PH
If you are interested in this Delivery Driver / Postman / Post Woman, please apply within.