- Location: Stoke-on-Trent
- Salary: £15.50 - £18.60 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 03/08/2022
- Driving mainly a boxed heavy goods vehicle (Single and double deckers)
- Store deliveries will be rolling the cages or dollies with trays off and onto scissor lift
- The driver will be moving cages to scissor lift
- Can occasionally do an integration run which is a trunk to another depot then a run to a store, run will either involve DC deliveries or store deliveries.
To be considered for this HGV Driver /LGV Driver /C+E Driver /Class 1 Driver 1 role you will need:
- CE Entitlement
- Digi Card & CPC
- Driving a heavy good vehicle: 2 years (preferred)
Benefits for a HGV Driver /LGV Driver /C+E Driver /Class 1 Driver:
- Immediate induction available with view flexible ongoing work.
- Excellent earning potential!
- Also includes free parking and a positive and friendly environment. AM Start Times 0200-0500
- Parity Pay rates for HGV Driver /LGV Driver /C+E Driver /Class 1 Driver start from £15.50PH - £18.60PH This work is ongoing for the right HGV/LGV1/C+E/Class 1 candidate
If you are interested in this HGV / Class 1 Driving role please apply within or call Joel on 01782 968220 option 2 or 07716 080885