Please use the search to find another job.
Quality Assurance Auditor
- Location: Swindon
- Salary: £25000 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 28/07/2017
- To conduct random inspections of sub-assemblies/finished products that have been produced via the company manufacturing processes.
- To Manage and take responsibility for ensuring that Production data is analysed and continuous improvement plans are put in place.
- To contribute towards the implementation of new products and engineering change processes for the purpose of Quality Assurance.
- Analysing returned goods and creating customer reports.
- Ensuring that processes relating to the output of new materials, components and services are of a high standard in terms of Quality Assurance.
To be considered for the role of Quality Assurance Auditor, you must possess the following skill-set/experience:
- Quality Assurance/Control within a LEAN Manufacturing environment.
- Management of continuous improvement activities with UK and International Suppliers.
- Familiar with using 5S philosophy in daily activities.
- Excellent customer service skills in order to directly interact with a customer base.
- Operation/Programming of a CMM (Capability Maturity Model).
If you possess the required experience and wish to apply, please click the apply button below in order to submit your CV.