Please use the search to find another job.
Quality Assurance Advisor
- Location: Swindon
- Salary: £27000 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 10/08/2017
- Managing a team of Quality Assurance Associates, planning and coordinating daily, monthly and annual targets
- Produce TQM (Total Quality Management) reports and feedback to management in a timely manner.
- Implement Parts Quality and Manufacturing Improvement Techniques.
- Using Quality tools/systems in order to solve Quality related issues e.g. 8D, 5Y, Pareto, CPK etc.
- Maintaining a positive working environment in order to consistently boost team morale and promote associate development.
In order to be considered for the role of Quality Assurance Advisor, you must possess most/all of the following experience/skills:
- Familiarity with ISO 9001, 4001 and TS16949/IATF16949.
- A Quality/Engineering based Qualification.
- The ability to perform Quality Audits and create reports.
- Ideally, you will have experience of using CMM (Coordinate Measuring Machine).
- Prior supervisory experience, including performance appraisals, managing holiday requests, coordinating disciplinary procedures where necessary.
If you wish to apply for this new and exciting opportunity and are an experienced Quality Assurance Advisor, then please send your CV to www.pertemps.co.uk or click apply below.