Please use the search to find another job.
Entry Mechanical Engineer
- Location: Swindon
- Salary: £18000 - £20000 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 18/10/2017
- General Maintenance Support of Mechanical Systems
- Providing production support to the operators/supervisors where required.
- Regularly getting involved in PPM/Reactive Maintenance Activities.
- Completing any necessary documentation required for Machine Maintenance/PPM activities.
- Carrying out tool change overs/replacing parts on machines where required in order to minimise Production downtime.
In order to be considered for the role of Entry Level Mechanical Engineer, you must possess the following skills/experience:
- Completion of an Apprenticeship/Qualification in Maintenance or Machining.
- Previous experience in a Toolroom/Machining environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work unsupervised and within a team.
- The desire to develop into a long-term career within Maintenance Engineering.
If you feel that you meet the criteria above, please submit your CV by clicking apply below.