Please use the search to find another job.
Project Surveying Manager
- Location: Swindon
- Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 20/10/2017
- Consulating and Liaising with Clients, including Presentations, attendance of professional events and representing the company at a high level.
- Providing ongoing guidance and support to Field Surveyors/Surveying technicians.
- Overseeing progress and development of current Surveying Projects.
- Preparation of Surveying Drawings/Plans for Land Surveying, Engineering and Construction Projects.
- Supporting Drafting team with CAD activities/Project Quality Assurance.
In order to be considered for this fantastic opportunity of Project Surveying Manager, the successful candidate must possess the following educational background/experience:
- Proficiency in AutoCAD 2D/3D
- Knowledge of Revit and BIM (Preferred, not essential).
- Proficiency in Surveying technology e.g. Terra Model, Star*net, Leica Cyclone.
- Exceptional Writing/Reporting skills.
- A Bachelors Degree in Land/Engineering Surveying
- A member of Royal Institution of Civil Engineering Surveyors (RICS).
If you meet the criteria above for the role of Project Surveying Manager and are seeking a long-term career that will offer a dynamic working environment with training and development, please submit your CV by clicking apply below.