Please use the search to find another job.
Senior Land Surveyors
- Location: Swindon
- Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 20/10/2017
- A combination of field based and office based tasks for civil engineering projects.
- Project Coordination/Engineering for Land Surveying and Construction development projects.
- Performing Survey Computations and Data Collection.
In order to be considered for the role of Senior Land Surveyor, you must possess the following educational background/experience:
- Excellent Writing and Reporting skills coupled with a Bachelors Degree in Land/Engineering Surveying.
- Project Management/Coordination experience.
- Proficiency in using AutoCAD 2D / 3D
- Possess an understanding of Survey Desktop Applications such as Leica TPS, GPS and HDS.
- Excellent Presentational skills.
If you meet the criteria for the role of Senior Land Surveyor, and want to develop your career with a company that will provide excellent training and development, please submit your CV by clicking apply below.