Please use the search to find another job.
Experienced Warehouse Op
- Location: Swindon
- Salary: £21000 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 28/11/2017
- 25 Days Holiday (Plus Statutory)
- Pension Scheme
- Health Care Scheme
- Free Uniform Supplied
- Overtime (With enhanced rates)
This role is for a reliable and motivated candidate who wants to take the next step in their career. As an Experienced Warehouse Operative, your day-to-day duties will consist of:
- Packing components into boxes and preparing for Dispatch.
- Scanning/Labelling customer orders.
- Ensuring General Cleanliness of the Warehouse facility at all times.
- FLT Training (After 3 months).
In order to apply for the role of Experienced Warehouse Operative, you must possess consistent employment history and demonstrated ability to remain in a long term job. Your skills/experience will consist of:
- Using a Scanner
- Good IT Knowledge/Experience (MS Office).
- Previous Manual Handling Training
If you are an Experienced Warehouse Operative and wish to apply for the role, please send your CV by clicking apply below.