- Location: Swindon
- Salary: £26634 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 12/01/2018
- Fault Finding/Repair of Bespoke Production Machinery
- Preventative Maintenance (PPM) of Mechanical Production Machinery (Pneumatics/Hydraulics).
- Repairing of Jigs, Fixtures and Tooling.
- Overall upkeep and maintenance of Automated, Semi-Automated and Manual Machinery.
- Requesting spare parts/external contractors where required.
In order to be considered for the role of Maintenance Engineer, you must possess the following skills/background:
- Previous experience within Mechanical Maintenance within Manufacturing, focusing on Pneumatic, Hydraulic or other CNC Equipment.
- The ability to read and understand technical drawings would be advantageous.
- Basic Welding Skills would be preferred.
- An apprenticeship or formal qualification within Mechanical Engineering.
If you meet the criteria above and are interested in the role of Maintenance Engineer, please send your CV to Pertemps by clicking apply below or contact Sam Gill at the Pertemps Swindon Branch.