Please use the search to find another job.
- Location: Cirencester
- Salary: £29670 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 30/01/2018
- 25 Days Holiday (Plus Statutory)
- Local Bonus Scheme
- Personal Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
The day to day duties for the CNC Setter/Operator role include:
- Following verbal and written instructions including blueprints, set up sheets/cards etc.
- Working in different departments to ensure that manufacturing requirements are met in a timely manner.
- Manufacturing machine components and installing them where required.
- Manufacturing precision components, ensuring inner/external layers are accurately machined using a variety of CNC Equipment and tools e.g. Turning, Boring, Threading etc.
- Final Inspection of components using micrometers, Vernier gauges, calipers etc. ensuring full compliance to drawing specification.
- Modifying and Editing programs to accommodate changing requirements in terms of materials and tooling.
To apply for this new and exciting vacancy of CNC Setter/Operator, you will ideally possess the following skills/experience:
- Previous experience in CNC Milling/Lathe Operating, ideally within a specialized occupation.
- The ability to read and interpret technical drawings.
- Physically fit and able to meet the manual handling based requirements of the role (loading/unloading machines).
- Experience within Quality Inspection would be advantageous.
If you meet the criteria above in relation to the CNC Setter/Operator vacancy, please send your CV to www.pertemps.co.uk  by clicking apply below.