Class 1 Driver
- Location: Reading
- Salary: £12 - £20 per hour
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 24/07/2019
Pertemps Reading are currently recruiting for Class 1 Drivers to work in and around Reading
As a HGV Class 1 Driver your duties will include:
- Loading and discharging of dry powders.
- Responsibility for planning own routes in liaison with the logistics team.
- Responsibility for first use inspection and cleanliness of vehicle.
- Completion of paperwork to a high standard, including tickets and inspections.
- Driving HGV/LGV Tankers
The Class 1 Driver will have:
- Possess a DIGI card.
- Held Class 1 licence for at least 2 years.
- Drivers CPC.
- Flexibility as start and finish times will vary.
- Availability for night and weekend work is essential.
- Experience driving Heavy Good Vehicle/Large Goods Vehicle
If you would like to speak to us about this Class 1 Driver role, please click apply or contact Nick Maisey in our Reading branch