- Location: Reading
- Salary: £10 - £12 per hour
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 05/11/2020
Pertemps are looking for an experienced 7.5T Driver to join one of our Reading based clients!
You must have at least one year's experience of commercial multi-drop driving. Ideally, you will also have a Forklift Reach / Counterbalance Licence (Training can be provided if not.)
This is a Temp to Perm role!
You will be working for a packaging distributor who are passionate about providing fully integrated and innovative packaging solutions with outstanding customer service! We are looking for motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are customer-focused, team-players, with good interpersonal and communication skills in addition to having a flexible approach and strong work ethic.
You will be working 40 - 45 hours a week across Monday-Friday (NO weekends.) You will be an integral part of our logistics team, carrying out regular multi-drop deliveries across the Berkshire, Oxfordshire and Wiltshire area. You may also be asked to undertake some general logistics duties (including some assistance within the warehouse itself.)
- Multi-drop of deliveries in the local area
- Ensuring a first class level of customer service
- Daily Vehicle Inspections
- Complying with Driver Legislation
- Support the loading and unloading of vehicles
- Receive, inspect and unload supplier deliveries
- Pick, load & Dispatch goods
- Operate MHE as necessary
- Maintenance of vehicles
- It is imperative that you have a strong work-ethic with a flexible 'can do' attitude.
Also crucial is a strong customer-focus with the ability to interact positively with customers on a daily basis when making your drops.As a team player you will also be happy to assist with general warehouse duties on occasions alongside your core driver responsibilities
If you are interested, then please apply now!