Please use the search to find another job.
- Location: Kingston upon Hull
- Salary: £15500 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 09/01/2019
Pertemps Hull are currently recruiting for a Legal Assistant to work in Hull City Centre, your day to day duties will include:
- Liaise with customers, clients, institutional lenders, borrows and legal firms throughout the service process, always maintain a professional and approachable telephone manner
- Ensure that all inbound and outbound correspondence, telephone calls, faxes and emails are actioned to agreed service standards and to a highly professional level
- Correctly interpret redemption statements and search results
- Date-set of files
- Draft Transfer of Equity and Deeds of Postponement
To be considered for this exciting Legal Assistant role, you will need the following experience:
- Previous experience working within customer service, legal sector or conveyancing is essential
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Competent in the use of computers e.g. Microsoft Office etc.
- Experience of working in a high volume and busy environment
Our client is looking for a Legal Assistant to join a busy and friendly team in the day to day running of the business. They offer training upon starting the role and have a solid support system in place to help you excel and progress within the company.
Start Date - Monday 4th February 2019
Hours - Monday to Friday : 9am till 5:30pm
Salary - £15,500 per annum + commission
If you are interested in applying for this Legal Assistant role, please click apply now below or call the Hull Office on 01482 425220 and speak with Georgia Adamson.