Please use the search to find another job.
- Location: Kingston upon Hull
- Salary: £16500 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 08/07/2019
Location: Hull City Centre
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am till 5:30pm
Start Date: 5th August, please only apply if you are available immediately for interview and can start on 5th August.
Pertemps Hull are currently recruiting for a Legal Assistant to work at our ever expanding client based in Hull City Centre. The successful applicant will be required to manage a caseload of Remortgage transactions.
As a Legal Assistant, your duties will include:
- Telephone liaison with the client, borrowers and other external institutions
- Work towards the achievement of monthly completions targets whilst maintaining high quality standards
- Identify and take ownership of potential problems, reporting the problem to your Team Leader
- Ensure that all inbound and outbound correspondence, telephone calls, faxes and emails are actioned to agreed service standards and to a highly professional level
- Correctly interpret redemption statements and search results.
- Date-set of files
- Draft Transfer of Equity and Deeds of Postponement.
To be considered for this Legal Assistant role, the following will be required:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and targets and to work under pressure
- Good team player, but also ability to work on own initiative
- Demonstrated experience within Administration / Customer Service / Conveyancing
- Experience of working in a high volume environment.
Please note: The client will not be able to offer employment to any applicants who have holidays booked within the first 5 weeks of the start date as it will impact on the training.
If you're interested in applying for this exciting Legal Assistant role, please send your up to date CV to email@example.com or call the Pertemps Hull Office on 01482 425220