- Location: Kingston upon Hull
- Salary: £17000 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 15/11/2019
Start Date: Monday 9th December
Salary: £17,000 per annum + commission
Location: Hull City Centre
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am till 5:30pm
- The client cannot offer employment to anyone who has holidays within the first 6 weeks of the start date due to the impact it would have on the training provided.
- First week of training will be held in Leeds so you will be required to travel there and back every day, however all travel expenses will be paid for via the client
- The client completes credit checks on all applicants, those with a CCJ past and present or bankruptcy will be an automatic decline due to the nature of the business.
Pertemps Hull are currently recruiting for a Legal Administrator to work for our ever-expanding client based in Hull City Centre. The successful applicant will be required to manage a caseload of Remortgage transactions.
As a Legal Administrator, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Liaise over telephone with the client, borrowers and other external institutions.
- Work towards the achievement of monthly completions targets, whilst maintaining high quality standards.
- Identify and take ownership of potential problems, reporting the problems to your Team Leader.
- Ensure that all inbound and outbound correspondence, telephone calls, faxes and emails are actioned to agreed service standards and to a highly professional level.
- Correctly interpret redemption statements and search results.
- Date-set of files.
- Draft Transfer of Equity and Deeds of Postponement.
To be considered for this Legal Administrator role, the following will be required:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and targets and to work under pressure.
- Good team player, but also ability to work on own initiative.
- Demonstrated experience within Administration / Customer Service / Conveyancing.
- Experience of working in a high-volume environment.
If you're interested in applying for this exciting Legal Administrator role, please apply online or send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org