Customer Service Advisor
- Location: Kingston upon Hull
- Salary: £16010 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 20/11/2019
Start Date: Monday 9th December
Salary: £16,010 per annum
Location: Hull City Centre
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am till 5:30pm with one late shift required per week once you have been signed off from pre-employment screening checks.
- The client cannot offer employment to anyone who has holidays within the first 4 weeks of the start date due to the impact it would have on the training provided.
- First week of training will be held in Leeds so you will be required to travel there and back every day, however all travel expenses will be paid for via the client
- The client completes credit checks on all applicants, those with a CCJ past and present or bankruptcy will be an automatic decline due to the nature of the business.
Pertemps Hull are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor to work at our ever-expanding client based in Hull City Centre. The successful applicant will be pivotal in providing high-quality customer service to customers looking to re-mortgage their properties.
As a Customer Service Advisor, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Liaise with customers, clients, institutional lenders, borrowers and legal firms throughout the service process, always maintaining a professional and approachable telephone manner
- Liaise with legal teams to ensure service levels are met
- Liaise with various financial institutions in order to obtain relevant information
- Input all data of correspondence onto the computerised system, specific to individual customer accounts and ensuring it is accurate at all times.
To be considered for this Customer Service Advisor role, the following will be required:
- Previous experience working within a customer service or call centre position is essential
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Experience of working in a high-volume environment
- Competent in the use of computers e.g. Microsoft Office etc.
If you're interested in applying for this exciting Customer Service Advisor role, please apply online or send your up to date CV to email@example.com