Remortgage Team Leader
- Location: Kingston upon Hull
- Salary: £25000 - £32000 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 23/01/2020
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000 (DOE) with monthly performance bonus up to £250
Location: Hull City Centre
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am till 5:30pm
- The client cannot offer employment to anyone who has holidays within the first week of the start date due to the impact it would have on the training provided.
- The client completes credit checks on all applicants, those with a CCJ past and present or bankruptcy will be an automatic decline due to the nature of the business.
Pertemps Hull are currently recruiting for a Remortgage Team Leader to work for our ever-expanding client based in Hull City Centre. The successful applicant will be required to manage a team of Remortgage Legal Assistants.
As a Remortgage Team Leader, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Monitor appropriate system work records to ensure that all work is progressed to meet challenging productivity targets.
- Monitor of individual performance, quality and productivity.
- Ensure that the workload is equitably distributed within the team.
- Effectively schedule, and manage, all breaks to ensure that the Team is adequately resourced at all times.
- Management of holiday and absence in the team.
- Act upon issues concerning performance, time-keeping, absence and holidays promptly and appropriately.
- Update the team with changes in procedures.
- Facilitate regular team meetings.
- Conduct return to work interviews when Team members return to work following an absence
- Conduct all 12 week reviews for new Team Members.
- Conduct monthly one to one review meetings for all Team Members.
- Ensure that Personal Development Plans for all Team Members are developed, acted upon, maintained and reviewed.
- Liaise with the departmental manager and in turn the Coach Trainer to ensure that all team members receive on-going coaching, training and development.
- Be involved in the resolution of discipline/grievance/performance issues in line with the firm's policies.
- Respond to client/service queries or complaints at the initial stages in line with the internal complaints procedure, maintain a complete and accurate file and submit reports as required in a timely fashion.
- Understand all aspects of the process and where appropriate undertake tasks within the process
To be considered for this Remortgage Team Leader role, the following will be required:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and targets and to work under pressure.
- Good team player, but also ability to work on own initiative.
- Demonstrated experience within Administration / Customer Service / Conveyancing.
- Experience of working in a high-volume environment.
If you're interested in applying for this exciting Remortgage Team Leader role, please apply online or send your up to date CV to email@example.com