Please use the search to find another job.
- Location: Anlaby
- Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 13/02/2020
Salary: £35 - £45K , Company Pension, Company Car
Location: Hull, East Yorkshire
Pertemps Hull have an opportunity round the corner with a prestigious client that require an Operations Manager who is energetic, well-structured professional. Due to on-going commitment from our clients team the business success has grown and our client is seeking to recruit an experienced Operations Manager to withhold company of being the innovative drainage supervision company. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established organisation.
The Operations Manager shall possess the following:
- Overseeing and managing the general operations of the organisation.
- Adhere to all company policy and health and safety regulations.
- Coordinating between all the different departments
- Reviewing the finances of each operation
- Making plans and strategies to improve the overall performance in the company
- Solve any disputes that arise within the enterprise
- Review the reports of each department and make suggestions for them to improve
- Look after the company's financial budget and make sure every department adheres to it
- Although, this position is with the high level management, they have to be close with all the employees
- Review each department and its performance from time to time, to evaluate the performance
- Plan and implement designs for operations
Operations Manager must able to demonstrate the following:
- Must have experience in running face paced sites with experience in reactive work.
- Must have management experience.
- Possess excellent communication skills and be able to build relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Basic IT knowledge would be beneficial.
- Have knowledge and be able to adhere to all health and safety and company policy.
- Hold a valid UK driving licence as a company car will be provided.
- Live within a commutable distance and have the right to work in the UK.
If you feel that you have the right skill set for the Operations Manager role, then click apply or in confidence send you CV to Hackeem.firstname.lastname@example.org .