Delivery Postal Worker
- Location: Kidderminster
- Salary: £11.14 - £13.54 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 16/10/2020
You will be responsible for delivering parcels quickly and efficiently, by driving and/or walking on a dedicated route, whilst maintaining our high integrity standards and demonstrating friendly customer service.
Other duties may also include sorting of mail/parcels within the delivery office. Working as a Parcel Delivery Driver you will receive from £11.14 per hour Monday to Saturday and should you work on a Sunday you will receive £13.54 per hour.
The role is working up to 6 shifts per week, between the hours of 1100hrs - 1900hrs. You will be guaranteed a minimum of 20 hours per week.
Our Parcel Delivery Drivers will be provided with PPE. Induction, training and working will all be in a socially distant safe environment.
Expected working time and start date Monday 2nd November 2020 through to Monday 4th January 2021.
As a Parcel Delivery Driver, you will need the following:
· Full UK Driving licence, with no more than six points.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Upbeat and self-motivated.
· Love of the outdoors, whatever the weather.
· Good level of fitness to meet demands of the role.
· Excellent organisational skills.
· Resilience and flexibility.
Interested? Then click apply now! Or phone 01527 68585.