HGV Class 1 Driver
- Location: Crewe
- Salary: £12.9 - £14.24 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 23/02/2021
These exciting opportunities require drivers of the highest caliber in terms of presentation and skills. For passing our client's assessment you will be rewarded with excellent pay and working conditions, as well as offering flexible working options and ad hoc days to suit.
As a HGV 1 Driver your duties will include:
- Carrying out store deliveries and trunking work to major supermarket chains
- Ensuring accurate and timely deliveries to stores and collections from suppliers
- Being responsible for vehicle checks before leaving the depot
To be a successful Class 1 Driver you will have the following skills and experience:
- Valid Class 1 C+E licence
- No more than 6 points - no DD/DR/MS60will be accepted, no points for the same offence
- Minimum 24 months' experience of driving Class 1 vehicles due to insurance purposes. . Must have experience of driving class 1 vehicle for 180 days
- Digi card
- Reliable and flexible
- A positive attitude towards safety
- Punctual and Excellent timekeeping and attendance
Full time, part time and weekend shifts available.
In return, the Class 1 Driver will receive a salary of £12.90-£14.24 per hour.
The benefits you can expect for working with us include:
- Excellent Pay Rates - £12.90-£14.24
- Shift - Days/Afters/Nights
- Duration - Temporary Ongoing
- Excellent working conditions
- Subsidised Canteen
- Weekend Premiums
- Flexible Start times to suit your lifestyle
This position is based at Crewe
If you would like to have a chat with us about this role or for more information about working with us please apply below and we will be in contact with you shortly. Alternatively please call the office on 01270655112 and ask to speak to Alex Smith.