Class 2 Driver
- Location: Gloucester
- Salary: £10.25 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 18/02/2021
As a Class 2 driver you will receive an hourly wage of anything between £10.25ph
- The successful candidates must meet the following criteria and for insurance purposes:
- Full In date UK HGV Class 2 driving licence.
- Valid CPC and Digital Tachograph cards.
- Positive & Professional 'Can Do' attitude.
- Maximum of 9 points for minor endorsements.
- Over 21 years of age with 180 days driving experience in Class 2 in the last 2 years
- Happy to register online and be successful following a facetime, zoom or skype interview.
All Pertemps Drivers benefit from:
- Full company Uniform and PPE Provided.
- Ongoing regular work Monday to Friday
- Minimum Pay of 8 hours a day.
- Paid annual leave
- Access to pension.
- Licence up skill training & Discounted CPC Training
- Weekly pay each Friday PAYE only.
- Dedicated local Transport Consultant.
- 24/7 contact available.
- Permanent driving opportunity's.
Pertemps, Unit 4A, Elmbridge Court, Cheltenham Road East, Gloucester, GL3 1JZ - OPEN 08:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday for more information PLEASE CALL PERTEMPS GLOUCESTER to register online 01452 507500