Class 2 Drivers
- Location: Newent
- Salary: £12 - £24 per hour
- Job Type: Contract
- Date Posted: 24/03/2021
You will be required to drive an 18 tonne with beaver tail, while assisting electrical engineers dropping off electrical parts to a number of locations and collecting and returning old electrical parts, this will be a hands on role, loading and unloading will be required, training will be provided to drive a bobcat for loading and unloading the lorry.
The successful candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Hold a Valid UK Class 2 Driving Licence.
- Hold a Current & Valid CPC card.
- Hold a Digital Tachograph card.
- Have a Positive & Professional 'Can Do' attitude.
- Maximum of 9 points for minor endorsements.
- Happy to register online and be successful following a facetime, zoom or skype interview
- Forklift licence/experience will be a benefit.
All Pertemps Drivers benefit from:
- Full company Uniform and PPE Provided.
- Ongoing regular work Monday to Friday
- Minimum Pay of 8 hours a day.
- Discounted CPC Training
- Weekly pay each Friday PAYE only, Paid annual leave, Access to a pension.
- Dedicated local Transport Consultant.
- 24/7 contact available.
Register at Pertemps, Unit 4A, Elmbridge Court, Cheltenham Road East, Gloucester, GL3 1JZ - OPEN 08:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday For more information PLEASE CALL PERTEMPS GLOUCESTER 01452 507500 to register online.