Class 1 Drivers Weekends
- Location: Hereford
- Salary: £14.00 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 31/03/2021
As a weekend Class 1 driver you will be required to deliver palletised goods depot to depot with some trailer swaps only, This will be bulk dropping full pallets, no handballing required. You will NOT be required to do any night outs or sleep ins.
The successful candidates must meet the following criteria and for insurance purposes:
- Full In date UK HGV Class 1 driving licence.
- Valid CPC and Digital Tachograph cards.
- Positive & Professional 'Can Do' attitude.
- Maximum of 9 points for minor endorsements.
- Have over 180 days Class 1 driving experience in the past 2 years or be willing to undergo a driving assessment at our Pertemps academy.
- Pass a 5 hour unpaid company induction and training on site to ensure only the most competent drivers are recruited.
- Happy to register online and be successful following a facetime, zoom or skype interview.
All Pertemps Drivers benefit from:
- Full company Uniform and PPE Provided.
- Ongoing regular work Monday to Sunday
- Minimum Pay of 8 hours a day.
- Discounted CPC Training
- Weekly pay each Friday PAYE only, Paid annual leave, Access to a pension.
- Dedicated local Transport Consultant.
- 24/7 contact available.
- On site staff car park.
- Opportunity for permanent employment.
Register at Pertemps, Unit 4A, Elmbridge Court, Cheltenham Road East, Gloucester, GL3 1JZ - OPEN 08:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday For more information PLEASE CALL PERTEMPS GLOUCESTER 01452 507500 to register online.