Please use the search to find another job.
HGV Class 2 Drivers
- Location: Tewkesbury
- Salary: £11.25 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 17/04/2021
You will be required to drive an 18 tonne vehicle delivering heavy goods to clients and customers, the job involves lifting, loading, using the tail lift, with up to 2 nights out a week Monday to Friday, ongoing work available, temp to perm opportunities for the right person.
The successful candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Hold a Valid UK Class 2 Driving Licence.
- Hold a Current & Valid CPC card.
- Hold a Digital Tachograph card.
- Have a Positive & Professional 'Can Do' attitude.
- Maximum of 9 points for minor endorsements.
- Fully fit, happy with lifting and loading, available for nights out.
- Pass an induction - Paid if successful.
- Happy to register online and be successful following a facetime, zoom or skype interview.
All Pertemps Drivers benefit from:
- Full company Uniform and PPE Provided.
- Ongoing regular work Monday to Friday
- Minimum Pay of 8 hours a day.
- Discounted CPC Training
- Weekly pay each Friday PAYE only, Paid annual leave, Access to a pension.
- Dedicated local Transport Consultant.
- 24/7 contact available.
Register at Pertemps, Unit 4A, Elmbridge Court, Cheltenham Road East, Gloucester, GL3 1JZ - OPEN 08:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday For more information PLEASE CALL PERTEMPS GLOUCESTER 01452 507500 to register online.