Shunter Driver Nights
- Location: Hereford
- Salary: £12 per hour
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 22/04/2021
We have an opportunity for a HGV Class 1 (C+E) night shunter driver to work at our client based in central Hereford, Shunting 4 to 5 night a week, trailer swaps, paperwork and other general yard duties.
Successful drivers will be given a company induction and training on site to ensure only the most competent drivers are recruited.
The successful candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Have a minimum of 180 days driving C+E in the last 2 years.
- Hold a Valid UK C+E Driving Licence.
- Hold a Current & Valid CPC card.
- Hold a Digital Tachograph card.
- Have a Positive & Professional 'Can Do' attitude.
- Maximum of 9 points for minor endorsements.
All Pertemps Drivers benefit from:
- Full company Uniform and PPE Provided.
- Temporary to permanent opportunities available.
- Minimum Pay of 8 hours pay per shirt.
- Weekly pay each Friday, Paid annual leave - PAYE.
- Access to pension and Staff Parking.
- Dedicated local Transport Consultant
- 24/7 contact available.
Register at Pertemps, Unit 4A, Elmbridge Court, Cheltenham Road East, Gloucester, GL3 1JZ - OPEN 08:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday For more information PLEASE CALL PERTEMPS GLOUCESTER 01452 507500