Please use the search to find another job.
Postal Delivery Driver
- Location: Stroud
- Salary: £11.44 - £13.91 per hour
- Job Type: Contract
- Date Posted: 20/05/2021
You will be responsible for delivering parcels quickly and efficiently, by driving and/or walking on a dedicated route, whilst maintaining our high integrity standards and demonstrating friendly customer service. Other duties may also include sorting of mail/parcels within the delivery office.
Working as a Parcel Delivery Driver/ Postal Worker you will receive from £11.44per hour Monday to Saturday and should you work on a Sunday you will receive £13.91 per hour. The role has various shifts working up to 6 days per week Monday to Saturday, between the hours of 1300hrs to 1900hrs, therefore flexibility is required. Average of 25 hours a week. (Must be available Saturdays, flexibility toward working hours is require)
Our Parcel Delivery Drivers will be provided with PPE. Induction, training and working will all be in a socially distant safe environment.
As a Parcel Delivery Driver, you will need the following:
- Full UK Driving licence, with no more than six points.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Upbeat and self-motivated.
- Love of the outdoors, whatever the weather.
- Good level of fitness to meet demands of the role.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Resilience and flexibility.
Register at Pertemps, Unit 4A, Elmbridge Court, Cheltenham Road East, Gloucester, GL3 1JZ - OPEN 08:30 - 16:30 Monday to Friday For more information PLEASE CALL PERTEMPS GLOUCESTER 01452 507500