- Location: Lincoln
- Salary: £22000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 08/11/2021
Or you may already be in Recruitment and looking for that move to progress further?
Are you a self-motivated, enthusiastic, tenacious, resilient and positive individual? If yes, then we here at Pertemps have an opportunity for you!
Due to expanding our team in our Lincoln Office we are looking for an Industrial /Transport Recruitment Consultant.
Your role as a Recruitment Consultant will include :-
- The ability to generate new business and form successful client relationships
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with applicants
- Interviewing applicants and CV writing when required
- Advertising roles on job boards, social media and newspapers
- Resilient and a focus on a strong team ethos
- Ambitious and Tenacious
- Increasing market share, with both new and existing clients
To be considered the following will be required:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, Outlook
- An ability to work to targets/deadlines
- A 'Can Do' attitude with a real desire to work in Sales
You will receive a full and ongoing training & development programme, covering all aspects of the role and responsibilities to allow you to develop yourself within the role initially and then a structured plan to benefit your personal and career development within the Pertemps Group of Companies.
We offer the following :-
Uncapped Commission Structure
Company Car (after qualifying period)
30 Days holidays rising to 37 days with length of service (including Bank Holidays)
Company Share Scheme
Ongoing Training and Development programme
For more than 50 years, the name of Pertemps has been synonymous with permanent and temporary recruitment. Starting off life as an independent family run business in 1961, Pertemps has grown to become one of the largest providers of staffing solutions in the UK, owned and controlled by its own employees.
We now have over 250 offices UK Wide and employ over 1000 staff. We've also been named by The Sunday Times as one of the 'Best 100 Companies to Work' for thirteen consecutive years. We are the only recruitment company in the country to achieve this - so we must be doing something right!
Interested? Then please 'click apply' or alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org