7.5 Tonne Driver
- Location: Basingstoke
- Salary: £11.00 - £12.00 per hour
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 04/07/2018
Pertemps are recruiting for 7.5 Tonne Drivers to work on behalf of a busy depot in Basingstoke. This role is offering both temporary and temp to perm contracts.
- £11.00 - £12.00 per hour, depending on LTD or PAYE.
- £29,500 per year - Once three month temping contract is complete.
- Monday to Friday, occasional weekend work.
- Various AM starts available.
- Depot based in RG24 - Daneshill.
- Full time, ongoing temporary 7.5 Tonne work with potential for a permanent role for the right candidate! Guaranteed regular work for the rest of 2018
- Immediate starts available.
For this 7.5 Tonne position you will need:
- Full UK relevant driving licence.
- Must have 6 months relevant 7.5 Tonne experience.
- Have a good working geographical knowledge of the area.
- Physically fit as light lifting will be required on various occasions.
- DQC card and Digital Tacho Card.
This is a full time 7.5 Tonne position, you will be given a regular route to learn and master and a drivers mate to help with all deliveries.
Pertemps are the largest supplier of agency drivers in the UK.
To find out more on this particular 7.5 Tonne position, please apply online with an up to date CV or give us a call on 01256 322700 and ask for Greg.