Class 1 Tanker
- Location: Basingstoke
- Salary: £12.50 - £17.50 per hour
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 25/07/2018
Pertemps are excitingly recruiting for Class 1 Tanker Drivers for a client based in Basingstoke. This HGV role will include transporting and collecting water waste across the south. You will get to work independently on the road and full training will be provided.
- Transporting and collecting water waste from various locations.
- Being able to work in a safe manner while following company policy.
- You will be using handheld scanners with full training provided for this.
- Willing to drive both HGV 1 and 2 vehicles.
- Monday to Friday (weekend work is sometimes needed)
- £12.50ph- £17.50ph (depending on shift)
- AM and PM shifts available
- Full training is provided
For this Class 1 Tanking position you will need:
- Full UK driving licence with C+E entitlement
- Up to date CPC and Digital Taco Card
- 6 months class 1 experience is desirable but new drivers may be considered
- Flexible with working hours
We have immediate starts available for this class 1 tanker position. To find out more on this C+E role please apply now or call the Pertemps Basingstoke office on 01256 322700.