LGV 1 Driver
- Location: Thatcham
- Salary: £12.00 - £17.50 per hour
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 02/08/2018
Pertemps are recruiting for LGV 1 Drivers to work on behalf of a busy supermarket chain based in Thatcham. Our Client is an established logistics contract, Pertemps have an onsite team which has been based there for over 10 years. We are awarded in the top 100 employers in the UK.
We are offering Full time, Part time and Weekend shifts with immediate starts available. AM and PM start times. Flexible shifts to suit your life style. Guaranteed regular work for the rest of 2018 if desired.
As a LGV 1 driver your duties will include:
- Carrying out store deliveries and trunking work to supermarket chains.
- Trunking to and from depots throughout the UK.
- Ensuring accurate and timely deliveries to stores and collections.
- Being responsible for vehicle checks before leaving the depot.
- £12ph to £17.50ph dependant on shift.
- Short term and long term contracts.
- Handling with roll cages.
- AM, PM and Weekend shifts available.
- Depot based in RG19 - Thatcham.
- Guaranteed pay of 8 hours per shift.
- Immediate starts available.
- Full induction and training provided.
For this LGV 1 position you will need:
- Full UK relevant LGV driving licence.
- Must have 6 months relevant Heavy Goods experience.
- Have a good working geographical knowledge of the area.
- DQC card and Digital Tacho Card.
Pertemps are the leading supplier of agency drivers in the UK.
To find out more on this particular LGV 1 position, please apply online with an up to date CV or give us a call on 01256 322700.