- Location: Milton Keynes
- Salary: £12 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 20/06/2022
- You will be delivering goods to Stores throughout the UK in approximately 2-3 drops per day.
- Start times between 2400 - 0600 (flexibility is essential).
- 12 Hour shifts daily.
- Working 4 shifts per week (between Mon - Saturday)
- Multidrop deliveries.
- Heavy lifting involved.
Rates of Pay
- 4 X 12 hour shifts per week - £12.17ph
- Additional overtime shifts available payable at time & 1/2
- Basic Weekly: £584.16 (based on 4 shifts per week)
- With 1 OT Shift: £803.22 (based on 5 shifts per week)
- Basic Monthly: £2531.36 (based on 4 shifts per week)
- With 1 OT shift: £3480.62 (based on 5 shifts per week)
- Basic Annually: £30K based on 4 shifts per week)
- With 1 OT shift: £41K (based on 5 shifts per week)
- Due to the nature of the contract, successful applicants will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Hold a valid 7.5 Tonne (Cat C1) license, Full CPC and Digi card.
- Our client is happy to work with newly passed drivers and those with no experience.
- Less than 3 points on your licence, for insurance purposes.
- Have a good understanding of health and safety.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with colleagues and customers.
The client provides a 6 week induction training programme for all drivers commencing with them.
This is an amazing opportunity for both experienced drivers, but also for those who have a 7.5 Tonne category on their license and have not previously driven the vehicle.
The client also provides a training programme for HGV2 Drivers who do not feel confident to drive HGV2 to begin as a 7.5 Tonne Driver and move upwards when you feel ready.
The client has temp to perm positions available for the right individuals who demonstrate skills and attributes in line with corporate policies.
To apply -
To apply or for more information please call Freya on 01908 208500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org