HGV C+E Drivers
- Location: Leominster
- Salary: £10 - £15 per hour
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 27/04/2018
Pertemps is one of the UK's largest privately owned recruitment group's and is an equal opportunities agent.
Pertemps are offering ongoing opportunities for C+E & C drivers to work with our Client in Hereford
Our Client provides onsite transport function delivering products for the ever growing building industry,
The job includes multiple drop collections and deliveries of martial vital to the workings of the business you will be driving a C+E Articulated lorry with curtain sided vehicle both days & nights are available.
Pay: £10.00 p/hr - £15.50 p/hr LTD companies welcome.
Duration: Ongoing (long-term)
Hours: 10 to 12 hours per shift
Duties / Responsibilities
* Delivering to UK RDC / NDC locations
* Dealing with delivery paperwork
* Some Trunking work will be required
*Tramping is also an option
* Vehicle checks & defect reporting
* Digi Card
* CPC card
* Cat C+E
Benefits of working with Pertemps Driving Division:
* Access to Pertemps Driver Training Academy & refresher Training
* CPC / Driver Training available
* Market leading Recruitment Specialist who have been in the business for over 50 years
* PAYE or Self employed
* Free uniform & PPE
* Access to a Pertemps representative 24hrs a day, 7days a week, 365 days a year
* Members of FTA / CILT / IAM / DSA / ALLMI
To be considered for this role or to discuss other opportunities that we have available please click 'APPLY' and follow the instruction or Call 01527 685 85 and ask for Alec Brewer or David Bridgford to register.