HGV Class 1 Driver
- Location: Hereford and Worcester
- Salary: £12 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 12/04/2021
National Transport Company is looking for Class 1 HGV drivers in Herefordshire. Delivering to London area and around the UK. An assessment is required in site.
Average 10 hour shifts.
Deliveries to UK sites
Start times 05.00 onwards
Occasional night’s out.
Digi & CPC cards required.
Two years experience in Class 1
No more than six minor points.
Weekdays £11.50 Pertemps “paye”
Benefits of working with Pertemps Driving Division:
- Access to Pertemps Driver Training Academy & refresher Training
- CPC / Driver Training available
- Market leading Recruitment Specialist who have been in the business for over 50 years
- Access to uniform & PPE
- Access to a Pertemps representative 24hrs a day, 7days a week, 365 days a year
- Members of FTA / CILT / IAM / DSA / ALLMI