Please use the search to find another job.
Class 1 ADR Driver
- Location: Motherwell
- Salary: £12 - £24 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 25/11/2019
The company is the largest supplier of industrial gases and related equipment in the United Kingdom.
You will be issued with complete PPE including anti-static uniform. The company offer continuous work related training programmes which in some cases count towards driver CPC modules.
As the LGV Class 1 ADR Bulk Tanker Driver your duties will include:
- Deliver product to internal and external customers throughout Scotland.
- Adhering to strict Health & Safety operations as directed by the client.
- Full training will be given on-site prior to start.
To be successful as a LGV Class 1 ADR Bulk Tanker Driver you will have the following skills and experience:
- A valid ADR licence is essential;
- Have held the Class 1 entitlement for a minimum of 3 years, for insurance purposes;
- Driving licence must not exceed 6 points (3 point max preferable) or include CU80, DD, IN10 or DR10 endorsements, for insurance purposes;
This is a temporary position starting immediately on a full time basis, the work is typically day shifts Monday to Friday with the occasional weekend/overnight work by agreement/rota.
In return you will receive a starting salary of £12.00 per hour Basic rate including all breaks to be paid. OT is available after 45 hours per week and is paid at time and one half (£18.00 per hour), plus weekend enhancement also (Saturday £18.00 per hour and Sunday £24.00 per hour.)
Breaks are also paid!
*Self Employed / Ltd co. drivers are welcome (enhanced rates apply).
If you are interested in the above vacancy then please call the Driving Team 01506 433148 or email a CV through the link