Driver CSD ADR C
- Location: Leith
- Salary: £17.23 - £21.44 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 23/11/2021
The company is the largest supplier of industrial gases and related equipment in the United Kingdom.
As the LGV Class 2 ADR Cylinder Service Driver your duties will include:
- Multi dropping approximately 15-20 drops per day delivering gas cylinders to customers in around the area.
- Adhering to strict Health & Safety operations as directed by the client.
- Full training will be given on-site prior to start.
To be successful as a LGV Class 2 Driver
- Have held the LGV entitlement for a minimum of 3 years, for insurance purposes.
- Driving licence must not exceed 6 points (3 point max preferable) or include CU80, CD, DD, IN10 or DR10 endorsements, for insurance purposes.
- Previous experience of heavy multi-drop is essential.
Following a successful interview and driving assessment this will be a temporary, ongoing position starting immediately on a full time basis, the work is typically day shifts Monday to Friday with the occasional weekend by agreement/rota.
In return you will receive a starting salary of £17.23 per hour basic rate (Dayshift)
Breaks are paid and Overnights are paid at £56.94 per night
Weekend Rates are basic plus £128.87 per shift
For further information please call Mandy on 01506 433148 or apply through the link