Class 2 Driver/Loader
- Location: Alloa
- Salary: £9.55 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 17/05/2018
Although previous experience is not essential it is desirable as well as a positive attitude to working with the general public.
Your duties could include -
- Working as part of a team of 2 or 3 people.
- Driving a Class 2 Refuse vehicle as required.
- Moving and loading refuse.
- Assist with special uplifts.
- Vehicle Checks meeting all Legislative and Client Requirements.
Essential Requirements for this position are -
- Valid Class 2 / LGV C Driving Licence.
- Valid Driver Qualification Card (DQC) if applicable.
- Digital Tachograph Card.
- Maximum of 6 points on your licence.
Rate of pay will be £9.55 per hour for 37 hours worked Monday - Thursday.
This is a temporary vacancy which is estimated to be for at least 4 months.
If you think that you have the skills, experience and enthusiasm for this role please apply via the link or call Kat on 01506 433148