Accounts Sales Ledger Manager
- Location: Kettering
- Salary: £23000 - £27000 per annum
- Job Type: Permanent
- Date Posted: 04/11/2020
Monday to Friday 08.00-17.00, can be flexible with hours of work.
£23000 to £27000
- Lead the sales ledger team and ensure the department operates effectively
- Ensure customer payments are received in a timely manner
- Manage the sales ledger to ensure balances are accurate and correct
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Reconcile bank accounts and other customer payment methods such as credit cards, PayPal and other online transactions
- Reconcile cash balances, held both on site and at multiple remote locations
- Liaise with third party debt recovery agencies
- Analyse sales data and customer spend
- Assess and determine customer credit limits
- Investigate ad hoc customer queries and rectify to ensure sales ledger transactions are correct
- Ensure sales invoices, credit notes and refunds are produced and issued correctly
- Ensure customer statements are produced and issued correctly
- Experience in working in and / or running a sales ledger department
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Must have strong IT and systems skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work in a structured manner and to prioritise workload
- Preferable but not necessary to have used Microsoft Nav / Business Central
- Strong problem solving and content skills.
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work under own initiative and as part of a team
- Good internal and external communicator, at all levels.
- Professional & positive attitude, with pride in job completed
- High level of attention to detail
- Professional & self-driven work ethic
- Effective time management and problem-solving skills
- Professional Behaviour
Interested? Please click apply.