- Location: Huntingdon
- Salary: £320 - £381.2 per week
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 27/10/2017
- 6am – 2pm/2pm-10pm Days Monday to Friday £8 p/h
- 10pm – 6am Nights Monday to Friday £8.50 p/h
- Overtime after 40 hours per week at 1.5 x
- After 12 weeks you could earn £394 - £452 per week for 40 hours dependant on shift.
- Excellent working conditions
- On-going role
- World’s 5th largest company
- Friendly workforce
- Warm Environment
- Break areas with TV’s and sofa’s
Working at one of the worlds largest companies at a warehouse based on Cardinal Way Distribution Park in Godmanchester you will be involved in processing imported food for distribution to retailers throughout the country.
This job is hard work, if you want to be a gym goer but can't afford it or find the time then this is the job for you, as at times it's like being paid to go to the gym.
You will either be unloading containers full of tins, packets and cartons of various types of foods or reworking the trays into the format required by the supermarkets. Either way you'll be working as part of a team to deliver on the targets in place.
In return you'll receive £8.00 per hour days and £8.50 per hour for nights for the first 12 weeks plus 28 days holiday. After 12 weeks you'll earn £9.53 per hour plus £13.42 p/w days and £71.48 p/w nights shift allowance and 33 days per year holiday. Pertemps recruitment pay weekly on Fridays and accrue holiday for their workers from day one.
To apply call 01733 294554 and speak to Ewelina or email me on ewelina.dziennik @pertemps.co.uk