Please use the search to find another job.
HGV 1 Driver
- Location: Boston
- Salary: £10.75 - £17.00 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 12/06/2020
As a HGV Driver (C+E) your duties will include:
- Delivering the load safely.
- Daily lorry walk round checks
- Completion of paperwork
- Some stores are require self-unloading with an electric barrow-truck
To be a successful HGV Driver (C+E) you will have the following skills and experience:
- Be a professional HGV Driver (C+E) in possession of a digital tachograph and CPC qualification card.
- Hold a driving licence with a maximum of 6 points, for insurance purposes.
- Have a minimum of 180 days of relevant driving experience within the last 2 years, if this is not obtainable, we can arrange an assessment at our Pertemps driving school.
Your shift times will be between 08.00 – 13.00 each day, you will be given a 4 hour start time window dependant on your availability.
The rate of pay for this HGV/LGV Class 1 (C+E) position is Monday to Friday, £10.75ph (PAYEE) or £13.00ph (LTD). Saturday is £12.75ph (PAYEE) or £16.00ph (LTD), Sunday is £13.75ph (PAYEE) or £17.00ph (LTD) All breaks are paid are this contract.
This is a temporary ongoing HGV Driver (C+E) role advertised on behalf of Pertemps whom operate as a recruitment business. The position may be of interest to people from the following areas, Lincoln, Boston, Spalding, Sleaford and surrounding areas, To apply for this role or for more information, please call Tom on 01522 306304