Please use the search to find another job.
- Location: Birmingham
- Salary: £9.50 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 10/02/2020
Contract Type: Weekends only (part time)
Sector: Transport planning
An opportunity has arisen for a Transport Coordinator to work part time (weekends only) to service our national client based in the Midlands area. The client is part of an established national contract, providing temporary drivers to meet the fluctuating needs of their industrial businesses.
As a Transport Coordinator your duties will include:
- Booking drivers in for work based on client requirements
- Dealing with people at all levels in a professional manner
- Reporting directly to the Contract Manager
An ideal Transport Coordinator will hold the following skills:
- Previous experience in transport/contract recruitment
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent organisation and planning skills
The environment is fast paced and the successful candidate will need to be flexible in their working hours. Normal working hours will be 07:30 - 14:00 Saturday & Sunday with on call phone outside of these hours until 05:30 Monday. Additional hours/days available for holiday cover on an ad-hoc basis.