- Location: Kettering
- Salary: £9.51 - £15.83 per hour
- Job Type: Temporary
- Date Posted: 16/09/2020
Our client is recruiting for people who are at the core of their business and what makes them great. That’s why they provide significant opportunities for career progression, as well as training enrichment and multi-skilling, in a dynamic working environment.
Reporting to Warehouse Team Leaders
Ensure that the operation meets the customer service requirements by completing each function at the highest standard
Carry out a variety of warehouse activities such as unloading containers, FLT, pallet truck operation, despatch, picking and loading.
Carry out duties accurately, above the required minimum productivity rate
Carry out general housekeeping, maintenance and hygiene duties, to ensure that the profile of the site is maintained to the very highest standard
Responsible for the Health and Safety of themselves and other operatives by adhering to safe working practices
Attend training courses when required
Undertake such additional activities as may be required
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Experience and relevant licences for reach truck trucks and LLOP would be advantage however fully training will be given.
- Ideally, experience in all aspects of warehouse work
- Flexibility to work any 5 from 7 shift pattern (37.5 hours per week)
- Punctuality, reliability and commitment
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Positive attitude to work
Payrate will be:
Permanent 06.00-14.00: £9.51p/h
Permanent 14.00-22.00: £9.81p/h
Permanent 22.00-06.00: £10.55p/h
Overtime payments made after 37.5 hours have been completed.
Interested? Apply now. Call Pertemps Kettering on 01536 216194.